Friday, January 21, 2011

Blast from the Past

Many of the links posted here are from Ravelry.com, a free website for knitters and crocheters. If you don't have your own account you can use ours: login: knitomatic2, password: knitomatic. But you should get your own account fast, 'cause you're going to LOVE it!


Remember this little number? It is a Tulips in Dream in Color Classy that I was never particularly satisfied with, it just didn't look right (sometimes my mojo is off, it happens once in a while). But Lisa liked it, and I always intended to give it to her when she had a baby. Bu after washing it in preparation for gifting, it just didn't sit right with me. It started nagging and taunting. You know what came next ..... RIP!  This is the beauty of a top-down knit: you can edit. I've pulled out all of the yellow trim and am replacing it with a plain 2x2 rib in dark blue.  Will I get it done in time for the shower tomorrow? Anything can happen .....  ;-)

As always, you can find us at knitomatic.com!


No comments: