Saturday, January 22, 2011

Before & After

Many of the links posted here are from Ravelry.com, a free website for knitters and crocheters. If you don't have your own account you can use ours: login: knitomatic2, password: knitomatic. But you should get your own account fast, 'cause you're going to LOVE it!




I did it (hum the theme from Rocky to yourself)! It took me until 4am last night, but I got it done in time for the baby shower - a full fledged sweater gender reassignment surgery! Note, in the Before photo, it's a Tulips cardigan, and in the After, a Rocketry. The patient is presently recovering with his new family. 

The new ribbing is a K2 P1 - a nice alternative to 1x1 or 2x2. I still don't like the yellow in the colour mix, the balance is off, it is too pale, but otherwise I'm satisfied.

As always, you can find us at knitomatic.com!




1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love, love, love it!!!