Friday, December 24, 2010

Last Minute Lewarmers

Many of the links posted here are from Ravelry.com, a free website for knitters and crocheters. If you don't have your own account you can use ours: login: knitomatic2, password: knitomatic. But you should get your own account fast, 'cause you're going to LOVE it!




Finito, finito, finito!  I got my mom's last minute Toasty Legwarmers done last night and wrapped them up today.  Phew, all the Christmas knitting is done - except for dear boyfriend's Umaro, which looks like it will take a little while because I can't drag it all over town with me. And I have to pay attention to it as I go. But other than a great big blanket, I'm done! 

Oh, by the way, the yarn, Lang Mille Colori Big (the same yarn I used for my big cowl), turned out really nice as legwarmers. It's light and lofty, so I doubt the leggies will slouch, and the colours are so beautiful!

Here's Hoping you have a very knitterly Christmas!


As always, you can find us at knitomatic.com!

No comments: