Thursday, August 16, 2007

froufy
now that
stitch 'n pitch is over i finally have some time to update. my favourite new pass-time is checking the Campanula for the Cure KAL to see how much money has been raised. i also like checking to see where i am in line for Ravelry ... 13144 people are ahead of me in line, 3658 people are behind me in line. I know it sounds bad, but that means 1370 people were admitted over the last 2 weeks. that's 685 per week, so it should be about 19 weeks before my invitation comes! that's only like 4 and a half months! now, please don't read this as cynicism or sarcasrm, i'm actually writing from a happy-go-lucky place, kinda like the seemingly retarded people on home made TV commercials on local tv stations, or the 2000 flushes toilet bowl cleaner guy (it lasts up to FOUR months!).



finished the crochet edged jacket from Summer 2006 Vogue Knitting, It's great, I just don't want to wear it. it looks like Prada Bordello on me, too froufy. probably best on someone without boob-age. i like making the froufy, it's just not what i wear. anyway, it was fast, easy & fun, so no complaints. i must remind myself that i don't do frilly.



but much more white lies designs than the photo in the
magazine .. you can really see the authorship when it's
done up (Joan McGowan Michael)


Freebies

Check it out ... the new
Loop-D-Loop booklet from Teva Durham's yarns. I like this one:


No comments: