Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Projects in Progress Update



I didn't think I'd get a chance to blog today, but so far it's pretty quiet, so it'll be a stealth post today!  Above is my Prism Shawl I'm making with Noro Silk Garden Sock.  It looks amazing and it's stupidly easy. The only caveat is that in the pattern they tell you to use an "M1" increase, which they give you a web address for instructions. The caveat is that it is not actually an "M1" increase they want you to do - if you follow the link you'll see that they want you to make a backwards loop cast on!  Otherwise, easy peasy. 


I don't know if I've shown you this one yet. This is a Moderne Log Cabin Baby Blanket we're making for the store with Cascade 220 Superwash.  Another easy peasy project!

A always, you can find us at knitomatic.com!

No comments: