Thursday, January 27, 2011

Baby Blanket Finito!

Many of the links posted here are from Ravelry.com, a free website for knitters and crocheters. If you don't have your own account you can use ours: login: knitomatic2, password: knitomatic. But you should get your own account fast, 'cause you're going to LOVE it!


This one was a very satisfying finished object - the Log Cabin Baby Stoller Blanket for my new niece. I used approximately 3 balls of Mission Falls 1824 Wool in each of 6 colours, but if you want to make one I recommend you get an extra ball in each colour - just in case.  The blanket is very dense, since it is knit in garter stitch, and I expect it'll be very warm.  

I'll take a picture of her with it as soon as the three of us (me, baby, and the blanket) get together along with some good lighting.  

As always, you can find us at knitomatic.com!

No comments: