Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Ombre for Spring








Just a quick update! I've been busy, and most of the stuff I've been working on has been in bits and bobs, but here's one you might be interested in. It's an Ombre Cowl (free pattern on ravelry), made with 3 different shades of Debbie Bliss Angel kid mohair. But you see more than 3 colours in the picture above?  That is correct, the cowl is knit holding 2 strands of yarn together at the same time, and the fluffiness of the mohair blends the strands masterfully. 


Stripe 1: dark grey & dark gery
Stripe 2: dark grey & light grey
Stripe 3: light grey & light grey
Stripe 4: light grey & blue
Stripe 5: blue & blue


The cowl is light and airy and I think it will be lurvly on chilly, rainy spring days. I think I can finish it tonight, just in time for the thunder storm tomorrow morning! 


By the way,  Debbie Bliss Angel is currently on Sale 20% Off at Knit-O-Matic!


As always, you can find us at knitomatic.com!

1 comment:

Dak said...

Wow, so clever, already added to my ever expanding list of future projects. :)