Oh curse you transitional weather! My attention span has been all over the place lately. Some days I'm gung ho on making another sweater, the next a wrap is a moral imperative, new yarn comes in and it needs to become a blanket, the weekend beckons socks, and the next week I want a whole new accessory set for spring.
Above is a simple crochet wrap I'm winging in Noro Silk Garden. This colourway is so beautiful, I've been sitting across from it all winter and I finally relented and allowed myself to remove some from the shelf. The colours are especially nice because they have a low contrast and blend - except for a bit of black that stood out too much and has hence been removed. If I really like this wrap I'll consider making a Lady Eleanor with Noro Silk Garden.
- Red: Colour no. 84 looks nice, but I suspect that it is not really my colour.
- White: My old favourite colour no. 269 is another good option and a serious contender. On the upside, it is completely neutral, on the downside, I would match my brother's afghan. It would match my black coat, possibly my red coat, probably not my purple coat. Additionally, I currently have enough left on the shelf, but I don't know if the colour has been discontinued (aka - if you are smitten with the idea of something in this colour, you'd better pop over here and pick it up0.
- Rust: Colour no. 221 is a maybe. It would match my purple coat, but probably not the red.
- Bronze: Colour no. 279 might work with the red and the purple coats, as long as it looks good on me.
- Noro Kochoran in colour no. 75 might also be elegant, and it would knit up faster :-)
I'm having a very hard time chosing. I've been browsing through the finished Noro Eleanors on Ravelry, but so many colours have been discontinued over the years. :-(
As always, you can find us at knitomatic.com!