Wednesday, July 23, 2008

hmmm, let me see, what have i been getting up to ........

stitch 'n pitch never ceases to provide me with distractions. organizing people is hard! who knew?

my dog walking gig is over. last week i was hauling myself back and forth to the beaches to take care of my cousin's dogs. they were very cute, i miss them, but the commute was a pain. it takes forever to get there & back, the TTC service sucks! but the scenery, oh my god the scenery! walking the dogs on the boardwalk by the beach is an absolute pleasure! except when the dogs chase the rollerbladers. and the poo, it's still poo, no matter where you are, you're still picking up poo.

my little gardenlette on my deck is doing nice, despite my almost killing all my plants while i was loitering in the beaches. poor parched plants, every day the weather report said it was going to rain! does basil ever grow well! the stuff is almost indestructable! pesto for all. i'm looking forward to eating my lettuces! they're about 2 inches tall and leafy!

i finished the surplice sweater in mission falls 1824 cotton swirl. i'm feeling a bit burned out and have to get down to writing the pattern out.





No comments: