Thursday, December 28, 2006

what i did on my x-mas

shetland triangle, originally uploaded by myhighfiber. i spent my holiday on my ass. watched TV, a total recluse. first was the 1st season of Dr Who. Next was the 1st season of Weeds. The white countess, Broken Flowers and Beowolf & Grendel. couldn't get into Ali G or the Aristocrats and they were jettisoned. i turned on the radio once on boxing day but x-mas was still taking place so i crawled back into the cocoon. i also ate healthy so it was a dietary purge too. had a craving for peanut M&Ms but i was too lazy to get up & go out. I am making the above Shetland Triangle Shawl from Wrap Style. Michelle made one in 3 days and she has a 1.5 year old! I started it last night and it is very easy, very satisfying lace. Using some Koigu i overdyed, it was the halucious shell pink everyone shunned. It is now the colour of dark chocolate. hmmm, what else. can't remember what else i was going to tell you .... OH! got it! My parents gave me the CBC T-Shirt i'd been coveting. It's really cool, i feel like a super hero in it, like public broadcasting girl. the shirt is American Apparel, pleases me too. that's about it. working hard, lots of stuff going on at the store. new stuff constantly coming in, yada yada yada, sale, etcetera. working on the book. oh yeah, got a book in the works! going to dinner tonight with the publisher. Oh yeah, one last thing! Popped into the new art gallery next door, Scratch Gallery, and it ROCKS! you should go.

No comments: