i finished the second feetsie due to a discourse of convoluted consumer rationalization.
1. the baby blanket is not going to be finished by this saturday for the baby shower.
2. i need a baby gift.
3. i was at h&m and they had cute & cheap & crappy baby stuff there.
4. i fell for a jungle green purse. but the expense?
5. it is a moral imperative to give a high quality baby gift.
6. the only way to reconcile green bag love and high gifting standards is to offer up the feetsies that were for maggie & gift them to my cousin.
it's all about compromise.