Thursday, August 02, 2012

Dolly Dress on Display



I finally got around to taking pictures of the Dolly Dress on the dolly it was made for.  Above Cornelia models the dress. It is a bit long for her, but she is undiapered and needs a pair bloomers to cover her bum.  Next time I see Lucy (my niece) I'll try and get a pic of them together.


Here's Sasha. The dress fits her perfectly, but she doesn't get to wear it very often because Cornelia really likes it. 

And yes, these were MY Cabbage Patch Kids. My mom excavated them from her basement. Sasha was found still in her original diaper. 


Here's Lucy showing off Cornelia - literally. She's 18 months old, everything is literal. Like the stickers on Cornelia's head? Apparently Lucy isn't keen on bald & beautiful. ;-)

As always, you can find us at Knitomatic.com



No comments: