Sunday, October 09, 2005

Lace Leaf Pullover


Lace Leaf Pullover
Originally uploaded by knitomatic.
I picked up this project yesterday after a customer bought the yarn for it and haven't been able to put it down. It's the Lace Leaf Pullover from Teva Durham's "Loop-d-Loop" (it was also pub in the Summer 2005 Interweave) in Filtes King Van Dyck from Needful Yarns. I figured I should make one for display in the store so i grabbed a colour off the shelf that I don't think will be selling any time soon - aquamarine (it matches the store! i don't think it is on their colour chart though). Teva's patterns are so fun, i find myself immersed in them like a narrative. I'm modifying it into a cardigan 'cause i don't like wearing bulky crew necked sweaters. I think it'll be especially fitting for early spring. you know those days in march and april and early may when it's cold and grey and you're sick of winter colours.

No comments: